Important Legal and Financial Information:
- HubBucket Inc. ("HubBucket") is a Self-Funded / Bootstrapped company.
- HubBucket Inc. ("HubBucket") has a ZERO TOLERANCE POLICY towards all forms of White Collar Crime.
- HubBucket Inc. ("HubBucket") is located in the state of New York.
- HubBucket Inc. ("HubBucket") is a Minority (African American) Founded and Owned Corporation.
- HubBucket Inc. ("HubBucket") is a U.S. Military Veteran Founded and Owned Corporation.
HubBucket Inc ("HubBucket") is a U.S. based Technology, Research and Development - R&D corporation.
We focus on developing innovative technology for:
- Healthcare Providers, e.g., Hospitals, Clinics, Intensive Care Units - ICUs, Physicians, Radiologist, Nurses, Emergency Medical Technicians - EMT, etc.
- Life Sciences organizations and Scientists that focus on discovery and development that improves Healthcare, Medical Research, etc.
We are focused on designing, developing, integrating, deploying, and supporting technology that help Healthcare Providers save lives, reduce Clinician burn-out, reduce cost, increase revenue, increase efficiency, and streamline workflow. We do this by developing Artificial Intelligence - AI, Machine Learning - ML and Deep Learning algorithms and models, then integrating those into modern Healthcare and Medical technology.
Furthermore, we provide an array of IT consulting services, coupled with providing IT contractor services, in order to modernize Healthcare Providers' IT infrastructure, and applications.
About the name "HubBucket"
- Our company name was created by Mr. VonVictor Valentino Rosenchild.
- The name HubBucket™ is Trademarked, and all rights are reserved.
Mr. Rosenchild combined the name of two of the many Version Control Systems, GitHub and Bitbucket, and formed the name, HubBucket, years ago. The name "HubBucket" reflects how we as a company are structured; HubBucket is a Hub of innovation and invention, and each of our projects are considered "Buckets."
About the "HubBucket" Corporate Logo
The HubBucket Inc. ("HubBucket") Logo shown to the left, is Trademarked, and all rights are reserved. Before anyone (person, agency, business, and organization) can use the HubBucket logo, they must obtain written legal authorization from HubBucket Inc. ("HubBucket").
HubBucket Inc ("HubBucket") officially changed its corporate logo in June of 2022. HubBucket Inc's ("HubBucket") new logo and old logo are Trademarked by HubBucket Inc. All Legal Rights Reserved. (See HubBucket Inc ("HubBucket") Corporate Logo Change Below):
HubBucket was founded in 2016, by Mr. VonVictor V. Rosenchild.
Mr. Rosenchild is a U.S. Navy Cryptology Veteran, who has decades of Information Technology - IT management and support experience. He has worked in the Public and Private sectors, and has held the positions of CTO, CIO, CISO, VP of IT, Senior Systems Engineer, Senior Software Developer, etc.
Mr. Rosenchild has international business experience, both working in the U.S. government, and in the private sector, for various multi-international corporations He has worked and lived in 8 countries, and he has traveled on business to 64 countries.
HubBucket Inc ("HubBucket") Supports:
- Human Rights
- Civil Rights
- Critical Race Theory - CRT
- Equal Rights
- Diversity, Equity, and Inclusion - DEI
- Voting Rights
- Common Sense Gun Laws
- Women's Rights
- Reproductive Rights
- LGBTQ+ Rights
- LGBTQ+ Marriage
- LGBTQ+ Child Adoption
- Disability Rights
- Worker / Labor Rights
- Labor Unions
- Children's Rights
- Veterans' Rights
- Public Education
- Funding Public Education
- Funding Teachers
- Universal Healthcare
- Renewable Energy
- HubBucket Inc ("HubBucket") adheres to the before mentioned legal rights.
- HubBucket Inc ("HubBucket") ensures that our work environment maintain the highest levels of Integrity, Ethics and Professionalism.
- HubBucket Inc ("HubBucket") supports Diversity, Equity and Inclusion - DEI.
Last Updated: Saturday, June 11, 2022