Use of Copyrighted Material
Guidelines for Third Party Use of HubBucket Inc. ("HubBucket") Materials Protected by Copyright
These Guidelines apply to all users of HubBucket Inc. ("HubBucket")’s materials that are protected by copyright (which among other things includes all text,
images, software, documentation, screenshots, web sites, photographs, video footage, etc.) (“HubBucket Materials”), in whatever media they may be used (including print media, online media, books, articles, audiovisual works, blogs, wikis, or any other format or medium).
Third parties wishing to use HubBucket materials that are protected by copyright must have HubBucket’s permission to do so. In some situations described below, HubBucket gives you that permission so long as you comply with the requirements stated. In other cases, you must obtain HubBucket’s written consent. If you don’t already have a contract with HubBucket that clearly gives you such rights, please contact HubBucket to request such permission. Contact information is provided below.
II. LIMITED SITUATIONS WHERE USE IS PERMITTED WITHOUT HUBBUCKET’S PRIOR WRITTEN PERMISSION
There are some circumstances in which HubBucket permits you to use specified HubBucket Materials without getting HubBucket’s prior written permission, but only if you comply with the Conditions stated below. Those circumstances are detailed here:
HubBucket’s consent to these uses is provided only if you comply with all of the following requirements:
The HubBucket Materials and all copies shall remain at all times the exclusive property of HubBucket Inc. ("HubBucket") and/or a HubBucket affiliate company.
- You must use the HubBucket Materials without modification (except as may be necessary to resize or otherwise convert the HubBucket Material to a permitted format).
- You must include the copyright notice “©. HubBucket Inc. ("HubBucket") or a HubBucket affiliate company. All rights reserved.” [Note: you should insert the year as shown on the materials that you are using]
- You must include the statement “Used with permission of HubBucket” in a prominent location.
- You may not use the HubBucket Material in any offensive manner or context, for example in a way that is defamatory, disparaging or libelous to, or otherwise presents false or misleading information regarding, HubBucket Inc. ("HubBucket") or any other party, or its or their products or services; in conjunction with obscene or pornographic material; in a manner that suggests bias based on race, ethnic group, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, religion, language, income, wealth, education, occupation, profession; or in any manner that would be illegal under applicable law.
- You may not imply any HubBucket Inc. ("HubBucket") sponsorship, affiliation or endorsement.
- You may not use the HubBucket Material for a purpose competitive with HubBucket Inc. ("HubBucket") or its products unless otherwise clearly permitted by applicable law.
- You may not use any of the HubBucket Inc. ("HubBucket")'s corporate logos/trademarks.
No use of other HubBucket Inc. ("HubBucket") trademarks is granted under this section.
For information regarding the use of HubBucket trademarks, see http://hubbucket.xyz/legal/trademarks/
III. HOW TO REQUEST HUBBUCKET’S PERMISSION FOR ALL OTHER USES OF HUBBUCKET MATERIALS
To request permission to use any other HubBucket Materials, please send us an official formal request (in English), and have an authorized person sign the official formal request, and submit it to firstname.lastname@example.org
You must obtain HubBucket’s permission prior to engaging in a use. Please let us know if you have a deadline. While we cannot commit to responding within any particular time, we will consider your deadline when possible.