The appearance of external hyperlinks does not constitute our endorsement, or the information, products, or services contained therein. These links are provided on hubbucket.xyz nor for any other domain and subdomain of HubBucket, Inc. ("HubBucket") for our visitors' information and convenience and have been reviewed to be consistent with the mission of the disa.mil website.
Digital Rights/Intellectual Property, Copyrights, Patent Laws, Trademarks, and Tech Transfers
Most content on the HubBucket websites, blogs, Cloud-based applications, Web-based applications, and Mobile applications is in the public domain and does not include copyright or other intellectual property notices. However, when an information resource, product, or service, subject to domestic or international copyright laws from the private sector are used or duplicated, HubBucket ensures that the property rights of the private sector source are adequately protected. These protections apply to any material posted to the HubBucket websites, blogs, Cloud-based applications, Web-based applications, and Mobile applications, such as documents, graphics, or audio/video files. Thus, the copyright holder must be consulted before it is permissible to use the material in any manner.
Data Rights/Intellectual Property
General guidance on data rights, particularly as they relate to computer software, and intellectual property (copyrights, patents, trademarks, and the Digital Millennium Copyright Act) and technology transfer is available as a resource for HubBucket staff involved in program planning and acquisition of technology.
The information provided on the Data Rights/Intellectual Property pages are for informational purposes only, and should not be construed or used as legal advice on any matter. Data rights and intellectual property issues are complex and fact-specific. Therefore, if you have a specific legal question, consult HubBucket's Legal Office by email for advice - email@example.com
HubBucket websites, blogs, Cloud-based applications, Web-based applications, and Mobile applications Information Ownership and Prohibitions
Information presented on HubBucket websites, blogs, Cloud-based applications, Web-based applications, and Mobile application pages is considered public information and may be distributed or copied. Use of appropriate byline/photo/image credits is requested. Attempts to upload or change information on this service without authorization, or to download and copy with the intent to defraud, are strictly prohibited and may be punishable under the Computer Fraud and Abuse Act of 1986 and the National Information Infrastructure Protection Act.
Disclaimer of Endorsement for External Links
- The inclusion of links to external websites is not intended to assign importance to those sites or to the information contained on those sites. It is also not intended to endorse or recommend any views expressed or products or services offered on these sites.
- HubBucket does not control or guarantee the accuracy, relevance, timeliness or completeness of the information contained on a linked website.
- HubBucket does not endorse organizations sponsoring linked websites and does not endorse the views they express or the products/services they offer.
- HubBucket cannot authorize the use of copyrighted materials contained in linked websites. Visitors must request such authorization from the sponsor of the linked website.
- HubBucket is not responsible for transmissions visitors receive from linked websites.
- HubBucket does not guarantee that outside websites comply with Section 508 (Accessibility Requirements) of the Rehabilitation Act.